www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

Re-realization.

Little voice in my head says:

Have you looked into a mirror recently?

So like, I was just complaining to a friend of mine like, I never had the balls to confess and tell you how I really feel about you, face to face.

I never had closure on this matter, not with you.

And just when I thought, Hey, maybe it's time to just put it all out on table...

I realized that, no, I do not have any right to do so. Why? Well, let's just say it's because of self-esteem issues regarding my physical traits.

I have no cards to play on the table.

I mean, me next to you, it's already a joke. Sigh.

You're pretty as hell. You deserve like a handsome, witty, charismatic and buff dude.

Me? I'll forever be that friend who will always support you no matter what, eventhough I come home every night and moan about the pain inside.

Such a loser I am. Forever will be. Goodnight.

No comments: