www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009

There and back again.

Hmm…I really seem to have completely lost my blogging mojo. What happened to the days when I blog DAILY?

Lol. KFKK. (Kena Fuck Kau Kau.)

Oh well, maybe I’ve changed too much. Perhaps gone are the days where I had to console myself by using soundless words and pointless sentences.

Or it could be just that I’ve lost my creativity in my writing. =.=”

HENIWAYS,

I’m just waiting very patiently for the day when things will just come to pass.

Until then, I’d probably won’t have much to blog about.

It’s so fuckin ironic when I look at my blog’s URL. I started this blog to serve as a reminder of what happened before, and how I promised myself not to let it happen again.

Big time FAIL.

So there’s no point telling me how great of a friend I am to people. I know i’m not. period.

CIMG0006

Because I’m selfish.

Because I can no longer see myself in the mirror anymore.

No comments: