www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

This is a funny title.

First off...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MOMMY CHERYL!!

This is actually quite sad la, like, I don't really have a decent picture of us. And we're supposedly camwhores, runs in the genes kononnya. But thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me, and your motherly love I will always appreciate. HEHE. big girl edi la, dun so bimlo. LOL.

then of course...WHO'S THE BIG BIRTHDAY BITCH WHO TURNS 18 TODAY???
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MUH BITCH SONIA! (i just noticed the clock passed 12 edi, so it's technically late, but hey! I wished you on FB edi. HAHA, so kenot say i forgot) GOOD LUCK BEING LEGAL AND ALL! You are 'Le Bitche'. Love you loads, we gonna party hard when you fucking get back here.

Classes have been alright I guess. World Issues is really interesting, though I got Mr Colin as my teacher for this subject this sem. Not that he ain't cool or anything, but one semester of him is really enough. Bah.

Then there's English 4U, taught by Mr G. ERGH. I pray to heaven like so hard erection has lost its meaning that he will not be such an ******* and mark down our grades. Though the plus side is he is starting off the semester by letting us do Fiction/Creative Writing. My forte. Hee.

LAW IS SO JIZZIN AWESOME! Mr Hanna really owns this subject. Haha. It's easily my favorite subject by far. GO MORAL ABSOLUTISM!

LAN? LAN-jiao la.





Pity isn't it? I know.

No comments: