www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally.

Little voice in my head says:

oh wow, you gotta find a way. a way ain’t gonna find you.’

Finally watched Kick-Ass today, with my love guru Sarah Tiong.

The hype surrounding the movie…the enthusiastic comments from friends who enjoyed the movie…I had really, really high expectations for the movie, even after I read the Kick-Ass graphic novel.

Did I enjoy the movie? Yes.

Was it as good as I expected it to be? Not really…

To be fair, they did portray Kick-Ass (Dave) pretty well in the movie…still, I felt the story wasn’t really revolving around him. In fact, I got more pulled in by THIS bloody awesome character.

 

Falcon-punch in the face! You got face-punted, cunt!

Yeap, she’s just as amazing like in the comic. Heck, I never enjoyed watching someone kill so many people. Not to mention she’s kinda cute! (no sick pedophilia dreams here)

Still, it was an enjoyable movie. But it would’ve been more pleasurable to watch if the ASSHOLE and RETARDED GSC at MV had checked the film before screening it. 40% of the movie had its audio out of sync, and half the time, we’re like wondering : WHO THE HELL IS SPEAKING? So friggin annoying. Not to mention, near the end of the show, the friggin alarm bell outside went off. Ergh. Major distraction.

Hell, I’m still going to watch it one more time. Meh.

AND I WANT TO WATCH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! Dammit, I know I’m kinda out-dated la.

AAAAAAAANNNNDDDDD…

Two mega hits I’m dying to watch:

Lightning-fast Wing Chun and fat Sammo Hung? MUST WATCH! And please, it’s IP Man. Like, you pronounce the 2 letters together! It’s not I PEE Man. Sheesh.

Yes, Iron Man is cool. But I’ll admit, I want to watch this so badly because of WAR MACHINE! HE IS JUST TOO AWESOME!!!!!!! I hope they bring back his Zero Cannon…but judging from the trailer…I think not. Probably just his standard arm machine guns and his shoulder gattling gun. Oh well. STILL AWESOME! XD

Finally, I need to watch my spending. One week’s worth of allowance. 70% gone in ONE day. Oh boy.

Sushi nom nom nom.

No comments: