www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Take a breather.

Little voice in my head says:

I could really use a wish right now.’

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CUTEST PICTURE EVAR?????

REALLY?

OK…BE PREPARED TO BE REDUCED TO HYSTERICS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CIMG1679

SAY HI TO LITTLE ASHTON!!!!!!

If you don’t even find this cute, even in the slightest, you really need to see a doctor.

C’mon! look at him. Ok fine, maybe the sulking face don’t do him justice, but I swear to God he was soooooooooo adorable when the gang and I spotted him at One Utama 2 nights ago.

LOL at his shirt!!!! and the back of his shirt read ‘milk…milk…please…’

Can’t blame him for his

=(

face, I mean, imagine 11 almost-adults (i say almost, because…well, we’re still pretty much acting like kids) just squealed out loud, whipped out camera’s and started to chase poor little Ashton. HAHA, poor boy waddled all the way back to his dad. Nice family.

Ok that’s it.

 

 

 

 

 

No seriously, what were you expecting? another update on my life? Bah, i have no life.

BUT.

Tokio Hotel. 6 days and counting. XD

Oh, and here’s a little mental test for all you guys reading this.

I want you to read this out loud.

ALPHA KENNY BODY

read it out loud and repeat it, quickly.

 

=) Bye.

No comments: