www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That’s what she said.

Little voice in my head says:

my mother’s father’s grandson told me to tell you something. I forgot’

accurate

First Twitter. Next, Vloggin.

Seriously, I don’t see the point in blogging anymore. I remember how much I used to blog, like, DAILY, sometimes, 2 posts per day. But then again, that was 3 years ago, when EVERYONE had a blog.

Now, everyone has Twitter. I do too. Sorry blog.

Yet, I still strive to be different from the rest.

Hence, with my new Flip Mino HD camcorder, I shall officially kick-start my new vlog channel on Youtube with my New Zealand trip, starting next monday.

You laugh at me because I’m different? I laugh at you because you’re all the same.

 

Some times, a simple ‘No’ would be more appropriate than a vague and pointless reason. Work it out. Sort it out. I have feelings too.

iwillkillyou

Then again, I’m just fat. So I will end this post at a random note and

No comments: