www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What gives you Hope?

Dressing up is like foreplay.’

Image-20091130-190439-03

I was reading LGMH last night. Some stories were just to…movie-like fake-ish. Get me? Like, it doesn’t happen in real life. It doesn’t. Stop dreaming.

But some, talking about love between best friends and siblings, make me go AWWWWW. like, a big AWWWWWWWWWW. Just for fun, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…

No, seriously.

I think it’s because, I really love my friends. I may not be the best guy around the block, but I do cherish the dudes and dudette’s who’ve stuck by me. Growing up as a single child, I never had any sort of sibling love. So reading about those touching moments with your brother or sister, I get jealous. I guess that’s also another reason why I love my friends so much. I think sometimes, I pour in some brotherly feelings into my friendships.

I’m talking weird.

Though I hated reading those LGMH that talks about guy meet girl, vice versa, become best friends, out of the blue, propose, she says yes. LGMH.

WHAT?

tumblr_l19xu8akCB1qac28jo1_400

That only happens in movies. I’m sorry. I’m a pessimist. Maybe it’s because I’ve had bad experiences with those kind of friends-turned-lovers situation. Well, not exactly, but around that realm of situation.

Again, I am talking nothing.

31946_396785892959_746727959_4361324_3644705_n

Do you think I’m cute?

I think, again, for too many times, my ratings with girls just plummeted to the ground with THAT kind of pictures.

No wonder I’m single. Meh.

No comments: