www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

In and out....(you dirty-minded bastards. heh)

I tried to come up with some interesting posts, like light and hopefully amusing. I actually wanted to blog about it, really had some good lame stuffs to share.

But it's hard when you're like this again.

And I'm supposed to be 18. =.=" So much for being matured and legal(ok not yet la, but still...)

So I'm still the bastard I was, always will be. Not that I haven't accepted the fact that I'll always be like this, in fact, I predicted this will eventually happen. What I didn't expect was it to happen so SOON.

Unresolved matters are a pain. You can't just brush them under the rug and leave them alone.

URGH.

Hate feeling like this. ^*&Q#$%Q(*

What's so hard to forget la? Diu. All the fucking insecurities I'm feeling is making me neglect and take for granted things I swore to myself I would protect. OMG, so cheesy, but hey! cheesy words can still be words that mean a lot.

And I just wasted 34 minutes trying to type out things I wanted to say, and ended up back-spacing everything. Colossal waste of time. My life is productive.

No comments: