www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let's make this tick, with a big fat flick.

Waaaa...so unlike me. No blogging for almost a week. Meh.

So ICPU Prom was...really something else I have to say. It had everything I didn't expect, but not all I expected. Different is really the word.

Yes, mafia. Hmm...WELL...some people say I got the mafia thing down, some said (cough, bryan) I looked like a magician. =.="
Yeap. No tongkat. No black leather gloves. But yea man, Christine, the Godfather's mistress. HAHA.

All in all, a great prom. Just hated the last part when they started playing those love hits, and so we singletons have to sit out and watch the couples dance. Deja-fuckin-vu man. I hate it when everything always reminds me something I'm trying so hard to forget. I thought I did, but nope, it came back to me like you just pressed the 'Refresh' button. The drive back home, at midnight, listening to Kris Allen, FWAH! It's a miracle I survived.

Lol. Fuck all that.

So now that Prom is over, don't have much to do now. Heck, 1 month to go man. As much as I gripe about college life and stuff, I've finally accepted that life in college is much more interesting. Ho-hum. Siened at home.

I really am wondering what exactly am I feeling now. What am I really going through now? Is it the same as before, or something different? Mood-swings kill you know?

Barley water rocks.


when it's time to let go, drop, and move on.

No comments: