www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh look, an air ball.

Hmm...it's been long since I've done this, but here's my very very very rare shot at movie reviews. (because I suck at it, and tend to be bias.)
Well, considered that I didn't watch the first one, I guess I picked up fairly quickly from where the movie left off. Ben Stiller still has it going, though there were some weak attempts at humor. Still, a pretty good laugh out loud movie. Won't leave much of an impression though. 7/10.
Heh, well, it's definitely not Pixar. Hmm...a pretty weak story plot in my opinion, but packed with a good dose of childish humor. B.O.B, the indestructable blue glob is the GLOB OF THE YEAR! Love that guy to bits. 6.5/10

One word: Meh. OK fine, I only watched T3, the 3rd movie, so sue me if say the story is still confusing as hell. I know for a fact John Connor,well-portrayed by uberawesome Christian Bale, is supposed to be the protagonist of this film, but clearly is overshadowed by another character who turns out to be part-man, part-machine. Predictable at some stages. Good CGI's and effects though. 6/10.

Now, for all you LADY GAGA fans out there, I know that you all share the same pain as me, for it is plain utter BULLSHIT that her gig in Singapore today is an EXCLUSIVE INVITES ONLY! Dammit, I am pissed off! She is so near me, I can almost FEEL her.

HOWEVER!

Fear and despair not, fellow Gaga fanatics, for the ever-so awesome-pawsome-mest Lady Gaga will never let her fans down.

LADY GAGA LIVE IN SINGAPORE! OFFICIAL GAGA CONCERT IN AUGUST! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! AUGUST! WHICH MEANS, YOU GET TO BUY TICKETS AND SEE HER PERFORM!

I am so happy now.

'Lady Gaga fans got mighty vocal when they learned that her June showcase in Singapore was an invite-only event . Today, LAMC Productions announced that Lady Gaga will be back in Singapore this August for a full-fledged concert. More details to come.' (Junkonline.net)

I know it is yet to be 100% confirmed, BUT THERE IS HOPE! There is a saying that goes like Man can live without food for 7 days, 3 days without water, 2 minutes without air, but cannot live without HOPE.

and that particular hope people, comes in a package so hot it will shrivel your testicles or melt your ovaries.She is so fucking hot to me right now. My wildest fantasy in one sexy body, one great soul. *swoon*

And just to set the record straight, contary to popular belief, VICTOR GOH IS 100% STRAIGHT, NON-GAY. I am so into girls. Hence, it is impossible for people to imply I'm homosexual.*on the phone screen, spells VICKY*

...

I am so gonna get a girlfriend soon.

No comments: