www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

When the tables turn again.

ICPU SEMESTER 1 : OVER!

5 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS: COMMENCE!

BOREDOM : ACTIVATE!

lol. Seriously. It's not even really a day yet, and here I am, FEELING MUCHO BORED!

Dieded.

Prom shopping tomorrow. I think I kinda figured out how to be 'mafia'. Hope I can pull it of.

Hmm...well, I'm surprised that I'm surprised. I thought I knew, I thought I had everything in the bag, that everything was going according to plan. Today, after talking about it, only then I realized, the enormity of the changes I have made.

Can't really put my finger around it yet...

But well, I think I kinda miss it. Maybe if I were not so self-centered and so self-righteous, maybe things would've turned out differently. Or maybe not. For I know this heart isn't lying. So I'm doing what I've always been doing: looking back at my yesterdays, because those were the beautiful days I miss. It's such a shame I can't create new,fond and beautiful memories with you now, so I'll always be looking back.

Oh, now I've got it. It's regret. I'm feeling regret.


Thanks to a friend for, once again, opening my eyes. What would I do without you. =)

No comments: