www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Heartbroken.

No fancy thoughts. No fancy photos. No fancy words.

The title says all.

Always. It always turns out like this. I give my full, but it will never ever be enough.

Who was I kidding? I was just, yet again, giving myself false hope. Again, I was just reading the situation differently, lying to myself that it was something else. I feel so pathetic, now that I think about it.

And so again, I’ve inflicted this pain unto myself.

I’m tired. I really am. But I’m more fed-up than anything. Giving up is so easy, and that seems like a viable option.

Why? The shortest question in the world, but one with no real answers.

It’s been months since genuine tears flowed out of me, and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Bye.

No comments: