www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello, Hello Baby.

CIMG1788 sorry, couldn’t resist. lulz.

Little voice in my head says:

appreciate civilization.’

JUST got back from Cameron Highlands. In the very end, I am a city boy. Not that I don’t appreciate nature or anything, but no, give me modern and techno-savvy environment to live in.

It was so DIFFICULT, surviving with no internet connection for 3 days.

I swear to God, this is a form of internet-addiction.

CIMG1734

OK LA, Cameron was pretty decent. Got a lot of pretty flowers and tea leaves. Not to mention cars and flies.

…did I say decent? Sorry, correction: Cameron was dead boring.

But I’m back. and that’s that.

 

And I lost my concert virginity to arguably one of the most charismatic band ever.

TOKIO HOTEL.

Before I start my rant, I just wanna say, to survive a concert, yes, survive, you need lots of energy and stamina.

May 1st.

Cheebye sexcited. First concert and all, of course I would be la. So I reached OU about 4-ish? Hell, I’ve never seen so many teenagers that are so confused with life in one place. Black shirt. Black jeans. Black nails. Black scarf. Black over-coat. Black eye-liner. Black underwear. Black shoelaces. Black hair. Black belt. Black man…oops.

And what was I wearing?

A BLACK and WHITE checkered shirt I got from Cotton-On. So I guess that makes me HALF-confused with life.

ANYWAYS.

Met up with Emily, Justin and Kristle. And we decided to join the ‘line’ at the Tokio Hotel gate. Fuck, more like squish-fest la. It was HOT AND STUFFY, and no thanks to the over-excited bitches who kept shoving and pushing me that I had to stand literally with bended knees and almost tip-toe. Ergh. AND THANK YOU GOD for showering us with Sky Juice…for 10 mins. So we were drenched with sweat, rain water and other people’s sweat…

…for almost 3 hours straight.

Endurance, endurance,endurance.

CIMG1686

CIMG1683

CIMG1682 and this dude just couldn’t stop shouting…at an empty stage.

CIMG1688

CIMG1687 I like this picture for some reason. =)

So if you can’t tell already, it was really packed. I mean, it’s inevitable to sweat in Malaysian’s weather, but what’s worse than sweating like air tangki bocor, is when you got another dude’s sweat and smell all over you. Now, I love my indian machas, in fact, I have a few good indian bro’s and sis’s. BUT the indian dude who smelled SOOOOO BAD, just had to stand next to me. Ugh.

Pop Shuvit and Bunkface opened the concert. Pop Shuvit…OK LA. Only Marabahaya cranked up the crowd a bit. Bunkface was OK-OK, though I kesian them when they were playing ‘Through My Window’, the PA system fucked them up.

CIMG1705

If you can’t see, that’s Tokio Hotel’s frontman Bill Kaulitz. Thanks confused-in-life bugger with black nails for spoiling the shot. (see what I mean?)

I didn’t take many pictures of Tokio Hotel performing, instead, I filmed a lot of short clips of them performing. Hell, they were just AWESOME. Seriously, they sounded as good as the album, if not any better. Bill has just so much on-stage persona, and a killer voice to match.

Though I still can’t really understand his slightly-feminine movements, like his hand-flailing and knee-shaking…thingy. *shrug*

CIMG1715

Tom Kaulitz. Bill’s awesome guitarist twin.

AND THEY ENDED THE WHOLE CONCERT WITH THEIR OH-SO-AWESOME HIT, ‘MONSOON’…

…IN GERMAN! Durch Den Monsun. XD

Heck of a concert. Too bad it was a bit short.

My next concert? Has to be Mcfly of Lady Gaga. =)

No comments: