www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

You’re a tease and you turn them off.

Little voice in my head says:

We have enemies because we stood up for something’

Alright guys.

Twitter killed blogging. Major overkill.

In fact, if you want to know more about my life, just go to my Twitter page, or the little update box at the side bar.

But quick update guys.

Will be heading off to Singapore with my family for a short trip. Hopefully I can get myself a RCA or Flip mini-camcorder. I SOOOOOOO WANT ONE OF THOSE.

And few days ago, I was at the mall with my ‘mother’ Cheryl.

And we were just walking around and doing some people watching.

This is what we noticed: Beefy, chunky, big-boned or whatever you wanna call them guys, like BIG-SIZED dudes, with skinny or decent looking girlfriends walking around. And I looked at myself and asked Cheryl:

‘Why ar, those girls with guys like them?’

her reply:

‘Coz girls like guys with size, big size good maaarrr…’

So…

I’m not exactly PETITE right? So why am I still single? Huh?

 

 

 

The world is so weird.

tumblr_l1a0g0HQYd1qb7yqio1_400

No comments: