www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All that’s once is and will be.

Little voice in my head says:

Why can’t we make this darkness feel like home?’

Here’s a random post.

So much for losing weight. Even though I ‘promised’ myself to stop the CNY-like gluttony once the festivities are over, today, I had pizza. Classified Chicken. Oh boy. Carbs.

Has this even happened to you? We all know the weather’s been stinking hot these past few days, so I wanted to take a bath to cool down. I turned OFF the heater, like, who needs it? Then, I stood under the shower head and anticipated this cold rush once that icy water hits my body.

Fuck. Warm water.

No, worse, it’s more than warm, slightly below boiling point. Like WTF??? I’m sure the water wasn’t THAT hot la, but because of the heat wave outside and my super high body temperature, it felt like bathing in scalding hot oil. Dulan like hell la wtf! Came out of the shower half-wet, half-sweating.

Bath fail.

I am doing nothing. My life is pointless. My sole purpose every day is to wake up and just plan my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then sleep. In between those times, I just sit in front of my computer, trolling.

mmm you’ll look like this after refreshing your Facebook page for the 243857604324534th time.

Yeah, and I twisted the wrong nipple. Don’t sue me.

No comments: