www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look at me, look at this.

Little voice in my head says:

The feelings you hold may undo you.’

Gah. This flu ain’t going away. T.T annoying much.

Sometimes, I get really tired of putting up a brave front. I’m tired of hiding my true feelings, keeping them to myself, to survive in this world. I’m tired of telling myself I should probably give up, when deep down I know I don’t want to.

I’m tired of feeling regret and anger, at myself. Tired of having those dreams of you, waking up hyperventilating and with a knot in my chest. So friggin tired of feeling like this every time I’m enjoying myself, whether it be alone or with friends, that I’ll just bring myself down.

Nothing ever happened. So then, what’s the problem? Exactly that.

Sometimes, you can’t blame someone for moving on so fast. You can only blame yourself for being slower.

I’m tired of not being enough.

 

I’ll be ok…or that’s what I’ll say…

No comments: