www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Please ignore this post, Ignorosaurus.

Little voice in my head says:

Not a very good actor like you thought you were,eh?’

I tried my best to better myself at damage control. I closed one eye on this matter already. But I guess it’s not that easy. Must I really close both eyes and just blindly walk by it? No? Yes?

Some people are just really, really downright TACTLESS.

ff you’ll be making that expression once you go through the exact same sh!t I’ve been.

People keep telling me that I’m too much of an emotional person. I shouldn’t express too much feelings, nor should I put too much feeling into something/someone. In fact, a close friend ventured that I should actually be a bit more…reserved? I was told that even if you care deeply for someone else, that someone else may not care as much as you care for them. And this is the sad truth.

But I refute that truth. I brand it as a lie. I believe, so strongly, that what you’ll receive in return is proportional to what you give.

Stop lying to me, World. Before I give up hope on you too.

No comments: