www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I shower naked. Oops, how naughty of me.

Little voice in my head says:

someone once told me I was a lie…oh wait, that was you.’

I hate it when people come up to me and ask:

So hey! What’re you doing now?’

Erm…nothing?

Huh? What about Uni?’

Oh…my course only starts in September.

Waaaaahhh….very long time more hor? What are you going to do now? Not doing anything? No job ar? 5 months wor? you gonna stay at home all the time meh?’

… *flips out middle finger*

 

Ergh. Without fail. I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve had this convo with various people. Annoyed much.

I’ll figure out something to do. Till then, leave me alone. (or maybe not, coz then I’ll have no one to talk to. LOL)

For now, my Saturdays are occupied by my Japanese classes…Taihen-desu ne~~~

Ok ok, I won’t blog in Japanese. I know how annoying it is to not understand when someone starts speaking in a foreign language/dialect. Like Hokkien. I feel just downright retarded when I hear people conversing in that dialect, being a Hokkien guy myself. The only Hokkien I know are:

‘CHAR KUEY TEOW AR! MAI LUA! MAI HAM!’

and'

‘CHAO CHEE BYE’

=) I do my ancestors proud.

IMG_0119 I walk around the streets everyday like that.

I need a haircut. I have a very sore back. There’s nothing interesting on FB or Twitter. My life sucks.

No comments: