www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My left bum, my left drum.

Little voice in my head says:

Your existence is like fart, comes out fast and unexpected, but soon forgotten.’

So as I sit here in front of my 12.1 inch screen (I know my laptop dam small, shuddup), I wonder…

 

WHY DO I BLOG AR?

Is it because I have an interesting life/hobby/skill that I’d like to share with the world? No.

Is it because I can write motivational/emotional posts that may and will move people? Hell no.

Is it because I’m handsome/cute and I post pictures of myself here at my blog to let girls gawk at me? I don’t even need to answer this coz I already know you’re gagging and retching out loud.

Is it because my blog can contribute to the greater good of the world? …I think not.

So I really wonder…WHY?

……

 

 

honestly?

 

 

I don’t really know. Seriously. As lame and stupid as this may sound, I really don’t know why I blog. I just know…I want to. Sometimes, I need to. Done. That’s it.

This has been a very pointless post. Yea, I know you agree with me. My life is just as pointless as this post now.

pppp the useless thoughts run through here.

But I want to say this:

I miss you so bad. Miss you that it aches every night. I go to bed, with countless of thoughts and emotions jumbled up together about you. It’s driving me mad. I can’t sleep peacefully anymore. I have dreams…no,nightmares, that involves you disappearing, one way or another. I don’t know. It’s scary. Then I wake up, and the reality doesn’t seem too far from the nightmare. This crushes me so hard. I sleep, dreading the dreams. I wake up, only to find that reality is pressing down on me hard, pushing me deeper into my bed. Do I really deserve this? Yes. But for this long? I don’t know.

No comments: