www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clean-shaven=bald. Feels weird.

Today. Chemistry.

I think i just made Mrs Chuah (chem tuition teacher) a very proud woman. =))

It was surprisingly easy! Omg, i was so…HAPPY! Paper 2 and 3 were like: Wow,i can so do this.

To quote Brian Loh:

‘It’s like, throughout the whole chemistry paper, i could feel Mrs Chuah’s presence beside me, patting me on the back and saying: Good Job, Brian, Good Job.’

Well said, ah neh.

GOOD NEWS!

I ACTUALLY LOST WEIGHT!

………

ONE KG!!!! TA-DA~~~~~

3 days of workout and watched diet, and 1kg lost so easily. Dang. Dam proud of myself, if i keep this up, i sure i can win that bet!!

Wanted to describe my workout plan, but you guys wouldn’t believe me if you read it. So wat the buck.

LIFE IS FEELING SOOOOO GOOD NOW.

No comments: