www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It’s like a blunt knife through the steel, hack it again and again.

SPM IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND I AM SO HAPPY!

 

or that was what i would’ve said. no, SHOULD’VE said.

Mood: Super friggin KNNMCB pissed off. one word: DULAN.

Diu, i don’t even really know why i’m so effin pissed off for. It’s like severe PMS or something. Nothing ever went right today.

First,…some of my own personal problems. Ghosts of my own that i still have to fight.

secondly,stupid shop couldn’t fulfill my request. Now the perfect surprise has to be delayed.

thirdly,WTF LA. MY SPM OVER LET ME CELEBRATE ONE NIGHT ALSO CANNOT! It’s like, i’ve been dying to watch madagascar. Then suddenly you tell me, you very ‘fan’ and tell me it’d be better if i don’t go out tonight. TONIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS. MAHAI! You ‘fan’ so i kena together now issit? DIU! no logic one. How i want to enjoy my holidays up to ME la, i don’t you to plan it all for me. I can’t have my own plans, i have stick to YOUR plan. Sheesh. Have you ever asked my opinion or my own plans for the holidays? No…and there you went ahead planning everything as if it were for the best for me. Fine la, you spend so much bring me to Egypt. But c’mon la, not like first day you know me also, i fucking hate travelling one ok? Can’t i just relax at home and like, go out to chill? No. I’ve fuckin graduated from high school and you’re still here treating me like a 5 year-old kid. DUDE! I’ll be 18 soon. IT’S TIME TO EFFIN LET GO A BIT!

sorry for the rotten english. I tend to type like this only when i’m very angry.

Sigh. SPM’s over. Hooray. *rolls eyes*

tulan

No comments: