www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The optimistic fool leaps off the building, laughing.

32b_fashion_advice

Siiiiighhh…

this sucks.

Siiiiiiggghhhh…

Just when i thought i was making good progress, one big fat,sumptuous turkey dinner from my mom flushed my 3 days effort down the algae-infested drain where rats are squeaking their heads off, taking the mickey outta me.

I am sure that by tomorrow morning,when i drag my obese body off the bed, and weigh myself, i’ll be back at square one.

This is so depressing. What happened to my so-called will-power?

fatman-skinnyimage

Siiiiggghhhh…

 

I try very hard to smile,and not to frown. I try to pretend,and not to yield. I try to be strong, and not turn back anymore.

This has been a very emo post. Fuck Thank you very much.

No comments: