www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hair that grows in wrong places. Retarded growth.

Today. I’m feeling very mixed now.

Add maths…well, paper 1 was relatively easy.(when i say relatively,means i’m not sure of the answers of 3 questions) Paper 2 was…how do you put this…like a punch in the gut. OK, it wasn’t mind-blowingly difficult, it was just unexpected. I mean, when you’ve been doing past year papers diligently, you kinda know what to expect la. But hell…i’m not so sure bout that A anymore. Sigh.

Oh and another thing.

NO MORE EFFIN MORAL!!!

HOMG. you cannot imagine the euphoria i felt when i saw the clock struck 5. I can really graduate and say: I have never memorized ALL 36 nilai’s.

On a sad note, it rained. Yeah, and it happened again, i got helplessly depressed,or to call a spade a spade,emo…images4

Working hard on my weight-loss plan. I CAN DO THIS! YOU BASTARDS WHO LAUGH AT ME, WE’LL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH! medical-weight-loss-program 9kg to go.

No comments: