www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Times a 'h' inside only issit? KNN.

Today.
Modern Maths.

Made a lot of friggin careless mistakes for paper 1. Paper 2 ar....easy peasy. hehe.


Now to study chemistry! die die also must get A1.

Sigh sigh sigh. Where do i start? Deep down, i know there won't be instant redemption la. I'll work it out, things will always work out. Faith. Hope. That's what keeps me running baby.

SPM Day 3. End.

EDIT.

Ahhh....it's the musing that gets me. Can't stop it from happening though. It's effin weird. Kafkesque. Go figure. Hopefully all this will clear after SPM.

GENARAL NOTICE TO ALL.
CBK! STOP HARRASSING ME ABOUT MY HAIR ON MY FACE LA. I'm sorry if God gave me an insane amount of hormones and mutated me into something resembling a gorilla with clothes on. Not that i wanted it right? It's like, i'm also OKU. Orang Kurang Upaya. Why? these OKU like have, physical dependency. So they need people's help. I NEED HELP TOO OK? DID ANYBODY GET ME A MACH 3 GILLETTE TURBO SHAVE BLADE FOR MY B'DAY OR X'MAS? It's effin annoying la. See how you like it when everyone comes up to you, stares at your chin, smile, want to touch touch, and then say: Shave la. I've had it. GIMME A BREAK LA! Not that i don't want to shave, but after i shave, no matter how much i wash, i'll have a massive pimple outbreak at the areas i shave.

*exhales*

glad i got that out. =)

EDIT EDIT.

HAHAHAHA. I always keep forgetting, there are friends who are ten times smarter than you. Thank you. You know who you are. *wink*

No comments: