www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

Weave a net around my legs and watch me fly.

I have been having these really uber weird dreams.

One of them involved BrianC, BenHew,Me,2 Guitars and a very pissed off crowd.

The other one, which 'happened' last night, involved Me, the four McFly dudes(YAY!), the whole Lakers Basketball team and a very angry black nigga.

Second one sounds more interesting, don't you think?

So, it was like this. Me, Tom, Danny,Dougie and Harry were hanging out together, chilling and talking. Then we were in this uber chun basketball court, where the Lakers challenged us to a friendly 5-0n-5 match. So we accepted la. And the surprising thing is, WE WON. dam farny. Couldn't remember the score though. Then one of the nigga from the team damn pissed off, and stormed off into a corner,swearing fluently. He took out this jug, and began cracking eggs into them.

Yes,eggs, don't ask me why.

So, after a short while, he had this jug-full of raw egg. He then proceeded to walk over to Danny and emptied the whole content on his head. So obviously i was dammed friggin pissed off la. How dare he do that to my idol and buddy! What a sore-loser la. So i went straight at him, and shoved him hard,even though he was almost a head taller than me.

My mistake.

The bad-ass muthafucker than grabbed my neck, and hoisted me up into the air. He then slammed me into the wall and started to stranggle me, single-handedly, with my feet dangling a good few inches off the ground. I don't know about you peeps la, but have you like, let's say you're falling in a dream, and you really FEEL like you're falling? Same thing happened to me, i was 'suffocating'. I was starting to choke and sputter....

...then i woke up. breathing hard.


Hardcore. Lolz.

No comments: