www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Keeping the love lockdown, swallowed the key for good measure.

Using Windows Live Writer again. I like it a lot. Why? It’s ten times better than Blogger coz it provides more options to mempercantikan your posts and uploads pictures ten times faster. Better still, you can adjust them to the ideal size you want, instead of just Small, Medium or Large, like ordering at McD’s meh?

SCREW MORAL LA WEI!

i really dam bo-song lor. Seriously, why do we need it at all? Worst thing is, i’m told we have to continue a subject that’s like moral in college, LAN. LAN? LAN?

LAN-JIAO LA.

Really don’t feel like memorizing the nilai-nilai’s at all. Heck, is it such a big deal if i can’t get an A1 for moral? Does that make you smarter than me? (don’t answer that)

If you peeps are reading this…go do add maths. THIS subject can close eye score A1 one……hehehehe

EDIT

Friggin motivated to lose weight now. I’m gonna prove you skeptics wrong. 68kg is my target. If you have any effective weight-loss techniques, please share them with me. much appreciated. Wish me luck.

No comments: