www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don’t say I’m dying if I can’t see the sun.

And the homework and assignments just keep piling…

Re-taking my undang tomorrow. If i fail again, i’m not re-taking it anymore. Heck, i’m not even that keen to drive. I mean, even if i could drive, what’s the point? My parents still won’t let me drive alone or go out myself, like fetch friends etc. They made that point very clearly. So yea. It’s a make it or break it day tomorrow.

AND the effin cough won’t go away. How am i supposed to sing this Saturday? Sigh.

AND a few things i learned from our Taylor’s own counselor/Borat sound-alike:

  1. Rape is not about sex, and does not happen between strangers.
  2. Abdullah Badawi is mentally-ill.
  3. Najib has low self esteem.
  4. Sammy Vellu has low coping abilities.

Think much.

No comments: