www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The solitary confinement of the mind.

I’m not really complaining about my life now, just stating the facts.

I am,repeat, NOT enjoying my ICPU course.

Don’t get me wrong, classes are great, ‘coz the teachers kick-ass and the subjects ever so challenging and interesting. It’s only the environment and classmates. Suck much. I mean, i always had the impression that ICPU was the HAPPENING one. But, hell man, everyone’s just so…anti-social? I mean, in class, my classmates don’t communicate at all. Even when i try to initiate conversation, i just get mono-syllabic answers or just the silent,polite smile. I mean, WTF? No matter how funny Mr Colin’s jokes are, i’m probably the only few who’s laughing, the others are DEAD SILENT. Instead of a classroom, i feel like i’m attending someone’s funeral.

Heck, i’m starting to walk around with a dulan expression pasted on my face. Period.

Or maybe it’s just me? Maybe because i’ve been hanging around the same bunch of buddies for 2 or more years that i’ve lost the skill i once had-making new friends. I don’t know. I just don’t like the way things are now. I’m like, so alone in campus.

I’m lonely. Full stop.

BUT OH WELL! enough of all that, no matter how shitty things are, i still have to take it for another year. Might as well make the best of it.

Interesting stuff that happened to me:

  • i’m now very sick. Fever and flu and cough. I still went to school today. Man, i thought i would have just kneeled over and died on the spot.
  • this dude that sits besides me in English class, he’s bloody annoying to the point where i would just want to sucker-punch him in the face. So we had a diagnostic test, to evaluate our level of english. There were 2 parts, first part was grammar and language correction, second part was writing. So, when we got back our results, i scored 23.5 out of 30 for the first part. He scored 25. And he was like: ‘Ah, dammit. I know this answer.’ and ‘Stupid me, the answer’s so obvious, shouldn’t have gotten it wrong.’  You get the idea. Then he peered over and saw my marks. And he was like: ‘This test was pretty easy, don’t you think? *smirk*’ I just smiled politely at him, which was a wonder because i was just THIS CLOSE from twisting his nuts off and seeing that cocky smile disappear. Then we got back part 2. Full marks was 9. He got 6.5 and there he was moaning and complaining in that cocky manner. He peered over again. I got 8. I could tell he was WTF-ing in his mind. But being the modest person i was, i pretended not to notice. Then he was like:'Can i read your essay?’ And after finishing, he just uttered one word:'Sweet’ and was silent throughout the whole period. OWNAGE MAN.
  • I have a lot, a lot of homework that the phrase ‘a lot’ has lost its meaning.
  • Today, on the bus. So i was sitting at the window seat. And there was this girl sitting opposite me. She was pretty look-able and you know…attractive? But then she was talking with her friends VERY LOUDLY.(around my level of loudness) and god help me, she was talking in this american accent. It wasn’t fake or forced, but it was 110% BIMBO. So i got a bit…turned off and just iPod-ed, occasionally glancing at her and her group. Then the disturbing thing was, she was grabbing her own crotch. YES! as in 2 hands, cupping her Va-Jay-Jay. So WTF was plastered on my forehead. Then…she and her friends were like staring at me. I pretended not to notice, and looked out the window, iPod still playing. But i could tell they were trying to get my attention, so i unplugged from my iPod. They were like: ‘OMG, that dude looks like Daryl la!’ And she was like, bimbo-style, said: ‘I know, like OMG, the similarity is so UNCANNY!!!’ I just sat there, smiling like a lost idiot. Then she smiled at me and asked my name, and i told her i was Victor la. And she was like: ‘Oh? Victor? That’s a nice name.’ and she turned back to her friends and added: ‘Pretty common name though’. WTF MAN. Crotch-grabbing bimbo. *shakes head*

Life is so sad…and weird for me now.

Can i say i miss high school???

p/s : WILL BLOG ABOUT JESS’S B’DAY PARTY SOON LA SHIN! CEPAT POST/SEND THE PHOTOS FIRST LAAAAA.

p/p/s: OMG I MISS ALL OF MY FRIENDS!! LIKE, MISS MISS MISS!!!

No comments: