www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sarcasm is just Anger’s ugly cousin.

I really tak tahan the guy sitting next to me in English class. The one with the cocky attitude? Yea, that sucker. He did it again.

So today in English Class, Mr Woodcock was giving out the weekly class marks, it’s like your weekly grades on class performance. So he was walking around showing each of us our marks personally. So when it was that idiot’s turn, he looked at his mark and was like: ‘Oh sir, why did i get this mark?’ I don’t know, it might sound to you like an innocent question, but for the love of God, i swear, EVERYTHING that comes out from that dude’s mouth is so effin annoyingly cocky. So i didn’t bother to catch his conversation with the teacher. Then it was my turn. We were graded based on four aspects. Each was a mark upon 10. I got 10’s for 3 aspects and one 9.5. Not bad la. (ok la, actually quite good, if i may brag) Then the dude was like trying to lean over and peer at my marks. I was like WTF LA IDIOT! so i quickly nodded my head, and Mr Woodcock left. So then, the asshole asked: ‘ So you got 8’s or 9’s? I got a few of them.’ And i just smiled at him and said: ‘No, i got 10’s and one 9.5.’

FUCKING TOTAL OWNAGE…ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! BOO-YEAH!

I guess all the hard work paid off. I got full marks for the psychology homework, Mr Woodcock seems pretty satisfied with my level of english, Mrs Tan praised me on my COMPLETED math homework file.(SEE? I DO HW ONE OK?). And i finished the powerpoint slideshow for my presentation tomorrow.

Blood-bought satisfaction. Exaggerate much. Hee.

*thanks to sueping for introducing another cool site. I’m a great fan of her blog. Check it out. Love her sense of humor.*

AH-HEM! I’ve decided to run for President of the ICPU Student Council. Campaign starts right here!

original_image original_image3original_image4 original_image2

VOTE ME! VOTE THE FUTURE!

No comments: