www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I was given a picture, but it shattered right in my face.

Orientation Day.

One word to describe me now: DULAN.

I really felt like i got conned. WTF. I was told that: ‘ Oh ICPU is a very flexible course, since its coursework based. You’ll have a lot of free time to interact with your classmates and teachers. It’s a bit challenging, but it’ll also be relaxed and fun.’

Utter bull-monkey balls-shit.

I got my bloody timetable. No one told me that each class was 1 hour and 15mins. And no one told me that all my classes were back to back, with no breaks in between. No one told me that my only break during the afternoon is different from the other programs, which means i can’t hang out with my friends. No one told me that the program director was a effin retard with the most retarded smile i have ever seen. AND no one told ME that i have to stay in college from 8am to 3.30pm…EVERY SINGLE EFFIN DAY!

OH! and SOMEONE told me that all the hot chicks were at ICPU. Someone lied like nobody’s business.

It’s not like i was expecting LOTS of free time or total freedom la. But what the hell? This is like high school la. KNN man. Not that i’m being a racist (or maybe i am) but the whole program seems to be overpopulated by indians or black niggas or terrorists. I kid you not.

Great way to kick start my college life. Thank god it’s only for a year. I wonder why, but all my other friends seem to have like so many free periods, and mine is fuckin packed and cramped, and ICPU was supposed to be the program which, compared to the others, is the more relaxed one or something like that.

I got conned.

 

EDIT

was very pissed the whole afternoon that i forgot to blog about the important stuff. First was Sonia’s leaving for UK this morning. Have a safe trip and see you soon! heh.

Birthday shout-out to Careen and Jess who both turn 18 today!! Legal now huh? All the best to you both.

No comments: