www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

We planted seeds, and got chicken popcorn.

So today. Performed at KDU College, SMKDU Leo’s Club IR Day:Make Some Noise. A fairly nice crowd. Jien was hosting. JiaSheng a.k.a Po the Panda/ Jack Black was awesome.

WELL…i would’ve liked to say our performance was good. But, i don’t know. Maybe i’m just the pessimist. I just have this feeling people were being polite and nice to us? BrianC said Jien was impressed with us. LOL. Ah well, it’s over, our first public debut outside school. Could’ve been worse, could’ve been better.

 

I really find myself not the same person i was back then. I’m more…subdued. I used to be exploding all over, but reality and life has me pressured down into a ball, tight and small. I just don’t know if i’m coping with all this the right way. I don’t know if i’m even coping with it well at all.

I don’t miss high school, it’s the dear friends i miss. So badly.

i’m sorry. i forgive you, forgive me?

No comments: