www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

See Red. See Joy. See MONEY!

I know it’s a bit late, haven’t really had the time to blog properly.

First off. HAPPY HAPPY MOO MOO CHINESE ‘NIU’ YEAR! May prosperity and good luck rain down on your future path and have good health with all the bonuses thrown in.

chinese-ox 

Batteries not included.

Stayed at my cousin’s new home bungalow mansion. It was awesomely big. wait, i have a lot of other words for big, but yea well, i assure you, it was

BIG.

There was this karaoke lounge on the third floor where all my relatives were singing like nuts. Then i was at my cousin’s 2-room bedroom playing PS3. Awesome man.

SORRY TITTIES DEAR! you know, you very much well know, how much i want to go lepak with you, trying out cupcakes and letting you drag me around while you’re doing your shopping. Will make it up to you, as long as you’re free when i am. SOWEE.

Need more angpows. HEE.

1 comment:

Lee Young, 李阳 said...

hey I just came back from his house! lol It is damn big hha