www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Green pepper took over my red tomato.

When you start believing what Facebook quizzes say.

When you start wishing what Facebook quizzes say are TRUE.

 

That’s when you need to fucking stop using Facebook. Die.

ithinkimdefinitlyinlovewithyoubutimnotsure

Yes, I think so too. Or maybe I’m just giving myself false hope, again, like always.

‘The higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment.’

So, when will I get what I want?

Once(or maybe still am, i deno), I was completely head over heels about this girl who I know will never ever have any feelings for me. Yet, I allowed myself to chase after this impossible fantasy.

Now, I think, I don’t know, unsure, but know there’s something there, I feel so…

I just know, that again, there can be nothing going on between us.

So, tell me:

Why do I always fall for girls whom I know will NEVER ever reciprocate my feelings?

No comments: