www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You’re really missing out.

It’s really funny, taking a look back at your old blog, taking another look at your ‘old-self’. Laughing at those hormone-filled blog posts, accentuated by apparent self-righteous feelings. Really fun.

But then, when I stop and think about it.

How much have I really changed? How is the situation now, any different from that time?

I guess the only difference is that I’m older.

Older, but not any more wiser.

FAIL.

 

And really, I don’t need a special girl in my life…yet. It’s just me, with a major ego problem, that I feel desperately and hopelessly single.

Ok, that sounded stupid.

But I’m FEXY. Fat and Sexy. Beat That.

5970_253656555650_889105650_8232804_288788_n

No comments: