www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking in from the outside.

First you, then you, but in the end, it went back to you.

but still thinking about you.

Ish.

So you know what? I think, I’m the kind of guy, who’s better off being alone. I mean, a lot of people keep telling me(not that i’m bragging, bear with me here) that I’m a nice guy who’ll get a girl soon bla bla bla. But yet, I seem to have either bad or no luck regarding these kinda problems.

LOL.

my god, such a whiner I am.

Heniways. again, I tell myself : ‘I’ll never get what I want’

And people keep saying that I’m emo when I say that. No no no. It’s just my saying la. Like my tagline.

CIMG0377

No it won’t. I’m not really alone. Alone is subjective. It’s open to interpretation.

I have wonderful friends that will keep me alive.

No comments: