www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

I can do toe-touch.

Really, I’ve been thinking too much. Some things currently happening now, some…well, I think I should probably stop pondering about it.

It’s the little simple things that can really cheer you up, and I’m glad.

Such as playing with a ball, whether it’s captain ball or just kicking/slapping it around.

Such as doing crazy random dance moves that you’ve learned AGES ago but completely forgotten.

Such as doing cheerleading stunts. (read my title, FTW)

Such as sitting down, talking, and camwhoring with a bunch of people I’d probably would regret not meeting.

Or even just calling your best friend at night, having an hour of nonversations.

And really,

no matter how I look at it, no matter how emotional or depressed I get, one fact will never change:

I am not alone.

 

Yes, I’m being sentimental here.

So?

I’m happy today. Really, just positive vibes coming out. Problems won’t touch me tonight.

IMG_0657

‘No matter how low I fall, there will always be a hand to pull me back up.’ – some random blogger.

LOL.

No comments: