www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

There was a time when I ran to you.

and now, I’m experiencing the backlash of my supposedly brilliant plan.

Yeap. I promise you, you’ll never see me again.

Things going on now:

  1. Severe pimple outbreak. >.<
  2. Jogoya buffet dinner last night was ORGASMIC! Though the bad thing about buffets is that no matter what you do, you’ll always end up overeating. sigh.
  3. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but thanks to Mr G, I hate english classes now.
  4. Still confused. =(
  5. Need to do that overdue homework. Parent-Teacher Day coming up!!
  6. I miss shin. (if you’re reading this, you know that to be true)
  7. I want a new phone dammit.
  8. Need to stop giving myself false hopes.
  9. Holidays about to start yo! XD
  10. Saw tiongtiong today. Lub yuuu! LOL
  11. I need to start spending less, severe lack of $$$.
  12. Neesha bringing me to SW to get muh Lady Gaga leather gloves! HEEHEE

So many things, too little time.

We usually hurt the things we love.

Pain is not part of growing up, it impedes your growth.

The toilet bowl is clean. Time for me to go dirty it.

No comments: