www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Such a liar.

Well, I thought it was, but in the end, it wasn’t.

Always the same thing. Over and over again. What the hell did I do to deserve all this? SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY YO! SIMPLICITY IS ALL I ASK!!

sigh.

not helping that I’m still feeling the same.

Facebook is such a liar. It just shows you what you want to see/hear, it distort facts, toys with your emotion, and in the end, we still let it enslave us to it’s cyberspace domain.

Ohmygod, it hurts worse today. Like, hard to breathe. Serious shit.

I’m such a liar. And I said I could move on.

And also, what was the point anyway? To test me? Play with my feelings? I don’t know. And to think for my 18th, I wished for a SIMPLE life.

But then again, it’s the little simple things in life that piles on each other to make such a complicated picture.

Life is such a liar.

‘I only see colors that aren’t in my life.’

No comments: