www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

I’m pushing my forehead against it.

Just like that, that glass wall.

OMG, for some reason, it felt…symbolic. I don’t know if that’s the word I want to use, but some where along those lines la. But what the hell.

I can’t hear you, you can’t hear me. If I break the glass, I might get hurt. It’s like, it REFLECTS what’s happening. I don’t know la. That’s what I feel.

Someone please tell me what’s wrong with yours truly. Might go nuts here.

Just like that, that glass wall. Totally ruined my day.

Sigh, need to cut ties with the past. I have too many regrets and burdens I need to shake off and forget.

I don’t care about the future. I can’t care anyways, I don’t even know how it’ll be.

But.

I’ve got now. I will live this very moment to the fullest. No more moaning.

Look at that, cassie’s work. =D

Now is such a beautiful thing, that is why it’s called present.

No comments: