www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fireflies in my jar.

RAWR!

Omg, can’t believe I’m actually blogging. Busy mar…and a lot of stuff dah happened these past few days.

So Graduation Day was awesome. Got quite a lot of praises for my MC speech which I still feel I don’t really deserve, but thanks a lot of anyways. Grades a tad disappointing, but hey! still better than I expected.

Watched New Moon with Cat and Ferret, but that sucked so bad, I don’t even want to blog about it.

Then few days later watched Couples Retreat with thebestfriend. Hmm…not a bad movie la, but not one you will remember and want to watch a second time. Meh.

AND FINALLY! AFTER SOOOO EFFIN LONG! I GOT TO WATCH PRINCESS AND THE FROG! JIZZZ!!!!

my verdict:

I still love Disney.

Why? The story was funny, heart-warming, and magical. It made my night. Literally. =)

Meow.

I’d probably suck at this, but I’ll learn quick. I want to be there when you need me. Learn to trust me. I’ll do my best. I’m going to miss you like hell, but I guess this is going to be my first trial. Enjoy your trip.

This Christmas is going to be lonely. But I’ll deal with it. =)

No comments: