www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I will run with one leg if it will open your heart.

Sigh, it’s already 12.30am, so I guess I have to say the things that happened to me YESTERDAY (though it was only a few hours ago) really made me…no, IS MAKING me feeling so crappy now, I can just break down and cry.

Seriously, the whole effin night, eventhough there was great company, shit just had to keep happening. Fuck.

First, I don’t even know we are still arguing over the same thing. I’ve been honest all along, if you don’t believe me, it’s your goddam loss.

And then I scratched my car. Fuck it’s not just a scratch, it’s like a dent with multiple scratches. So it’s a…dcratches? FUCK LA. FUCK FUCK FUCK! my dad’s gonna kill me when he wakes up in the morning and sees the wreckage…(ok la, not wreckage, it’s not SO bad. But hey, it’s my first accident, of course he’s gonna freak out right?)

…I didn’t choose to be like this. I hope you’ll understand, even a little bit, of what I’m going through now. Or maybe you wouldn’t, because I never said anything, so that constitutes to my fault I guess. I’m not a fighter. Maybe I was, but not now. I can’t do anything anymore. I’m just…

…I don’t want to give up yet.

and the tears I’ve been holding all night has finally come. Thank you.

No comments: