www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The little ball deflated and did a little jig.

Say it with me now:

EXAMS ARE O-VUH! SAY IT! O-VUH! (sounds like ovary)

This is so weird man, like, after I handed in that last paper (which incidentally was my Law paper, and to tell you the truth, it did not get my balls like previously mentioned in the post before this, but it did burn off my foreskin) only then did I realize that my college life is 110% over! OMG la. DAMN FAST WEI!

Well.

I have nothing more to say. I am gonna sleep my days away.

no, I’m gonna go enjoy the last few days of my 18th year of life. AND AND AND! CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOOOONNN!!!!! YEA! XD XD XD

Can’t wait to watch Princess and The Frog with cat and ferret. teehee.

This hurt runs much more deeper than you think. I’m just protecting myself.

No comments: