www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sox. Soy.

Today, after graduation day rehearsal, Sarah haris, sareena and yours truly had insane cravings for Domino’'s Classified Chicken, and that’s what we got.

2 Large pizzas, one cinnasticks, one breadsticks, 2 cans of Sprite and 2 Cans of Coke.

Semua habis. We were that hungry. Lots of dirty talking to help with digestion too. HEE

And THAT, was before my nap.

Now that' i’ve woken up, I am SOOOOO pissed off right now, I can’t even articulate proper words. (which is why I’m typing)

Screw TOEFL shit, because of that, my application to University of Toronto is in deep shit. Fuck me silly.

I hate it so bad when you do that. and you were complaining I wasn’t talking to you. what about now? what about you? such hypocrisy.

Kill me right now. ergh

No comments: