www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Werepigs are out to get us. Run.

YES! JIZZ! ONE MORE FRIGGIN PAPER LEFT AND ITS GOODBYE ICPU FOREVER!!!

FYI, tomorrow’s paper is Law, which in my opinion, will effortlessly shave my balls clean and poach them to the right degree of softness, then proceed to deep fry it and garnish it with basil leaves and a squirt of lemon on top.

You didn’t read that.

Yes, I’ve been fairly emo and disturbed these past days. Trust me, you do not want to experience what I just went through. (yes, 13 year olds adolescence’s favorite line) So enough was enough. Called thebestfriend and had a long talk about it. She never fails to make me feel ten tons better.

And I came to the conclusion that, there are really SOME thick-skinned people in my life. Enough said. And thinking about that, somehow makes me feel my circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller. Lonely and alone? I don’t know.

For all that it’s worth, I don’t wanna care any more. I will spend my time with people who really care for my feelings. Yes, I’m feeling very bitchy now. But it’s time I get on the offensive side and STOP taking crap into my life.

normal__eeef357cb41c099e8899c0dbae8a81dc_1255231609

Oh, and happy birthday to my sex partner SARAH SHEAH! I don’t have a very racy and sexy picture of us, so I can’t post any. But hey! Remember the good sex we had. *wink*

No comments: