www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I mean, who uses Colgate anymore?

HEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still remember, THAT was the first word for my first ever blog post of my first blog. (serious! i went back to my first blog to double-check FIRST somemore.)

I mean, I started blogging because back then in 2005, I didn’t understand what was the big hype about blogging then, so I decided, let’s give it shot.

What started out as curiosity, ended up as obsession.

OK LA, being the sohai form 3 kid I was, I had NEGATIVE amount knowledge of computer and internet shiznit. (the only thing I knew what to do was to turn on the goddamn comp, and play Ragnarok.) I ended up forgetting not ONE, but TWO of my blogs’ password. So victorisnotyou.blogspot.com, being the 3rd attempt, was my FIRST ever serious blog. (serious in a sense that I remember the password and post stuff up there for real la, shuddup)

So how good can a 15 year old kid be at blogging? Answer: very bad.

You know, I was literally LAUGHING MY TESTICLES OFF while reading my posts back then, thinking: THIS WAS THE ONLY SHIT I COULD COME UP WITH? And then I realized, how much I’ve grown as a person and blogger.

Oh, and I cannot blog with music on, distracts me like-

‘I WANNA FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS, JUST WANNA FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS! WANNA FUCK A DOG!’ (by Blink 182)

There, see? >=(

Anyways. Moving on to my sophomore years in high school. I changed my blog URL to victorissonotyoula.blogspot.com in an ATTEMPT to be FUNNY. (needless to say, FAILED pretty badly) My form 4 & 5 years were very…eventful, which lead to daily blogging, sometimes, 2 posts per day. Yes, I was that obsessed. I mean, 16-17 year old angst-ridden teen given a place/tool to rant as much as he wants? C’mon.

Then of course, what I presumed to be my best friend, turned out to be my thorn in the ass. Long story cut short, my emo phase TURNED ON. So yea.

No, it’ll take me at least 1000+ words to sum up what happened then.

IN A NUTSHELL, I decided to shut down that blog, start a new one. THIS ONE in fact. theworldaintemo.blogspot.com. See the connection? No? Like, turn over a new leaf la! DON’T EMO SO MUCH MAR!

another example of fail.

I was (probably still am) much too naive to think that I will never ever feel sad or depressed again after ‘that’ incident. Short-sightedness, that’s what we call it. But I honestly did try not to fill up this blog with emo shits like I did previously. I started out great, you know, being a lil sarcastic in my posts.

BUT.

Shit happens. Mostly to me.

So for those of you (very few) people who follows this blog, you may (or may not) have noticed that I blocked public views. Reason?

Take a guess. =.=

Yea. Emo.

I was really,really shot down, to the point I actually had to block my blog to sorta stop myself from writing emo stuff. I knew the more I wrote, the emo-er I get. So drastic measures had to be taken.

Yet, not blogging just didn’t feel right, didn’t feel like me at all.

All I can say is, that the whole week of last week, I don’t want to remember nor mention it anymore. What happened, happened. No point crying over spilt milk (forgive cliche).

I can never give up blogging, no matter how hard I try. So I’m not gonna stop, nor am I gonna close this blog and start a new one. (that’s gay) Hopefully, I’ll be 100% myself very, very soon.

A quick update of the status of the current me:

  1. Bored
  2. Bored
  3. Bored
  4. A little bit sad/wistful.
  5. Bored
  6. Fuck this shit

IT’S GODDAM XMAS EVE AND I’M HERE TYPING THIS SHIT! RAWR!

Signing off,

I am Vaginasaurus Sex.

In case I don’t get a chance to wish you tomorrow. I missed blogging. =)

No comments: