www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Summersplash Rape Coaster.

I need to chill.

*teh o kosong tambah aiiisss!!!*

Hoooboyyy…I got an emcee coaching session with this dude next monday.

sorry it was the only decent picture I could get of him. (LOL at mostbeautifulman.com at the bottom there)

ok I lied. there are more decent pictures out there, like this.

OK I have seriously no idea why I’m posting pictures of a semi-nude dude.

But he’s not just any dude. You guys might remember him as the host of Amazing Race Asia, Allan Wu. Yeap, he’s a taylor’s alumni, and he’s gonna gimme some pointers on how to become a better emcee for my Graduation Day.

I hope he’s nice. You know what they say about TV personalities.

And I need to get that speech done for the goddamn Open Day.

And I’m grounded, for denting the car. Oh yay. Sigh, I won’t have money to go out anyways. I’m officially flat broke, and this is only Day 3 of my holidays. =.=

LOL. Gotta love Dr Tran. You don’t like him? oh boy, he’s gonna FUCK YOU UP!

……

what? I can’t be emo all the time right? Meh.

No comments: