www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The calendar of sorrow moved my furniture.

Little voice in my head says:

You only need to travel a one-hour plane ride to gawk at gorgeous bang-mates.’

Well, Penang, after all these years, still the same old city I remember. (the only noticeable change was the amount cars on the roads. cheebye Burnout 3 like that.)

Travelled all the way to Penang just to take my TOEFL english proficiency test. Now, I find it kind of stupid for me to take this exam when I already achieved a 85% for English in my Grade 12 cert. Like wtf? But haiya, international students have sub-standard level of english apparently. FML.

But, after what’s said,

I think I’m gonna flunk the test. $160 USD down the drain. Thanks dad.

zzz this is how I look when I’m tired.

In a nutshell, let’s just say my ability to read and comprehend instructions are way below mediocre-level. Sigh.

Highlights of the trip:

1) Plane ride. I love Firefly’s air-stewardess. They are…just so bangable. They beat Gulf Air’s girls flat.

2) I still say Penang chicks are super hot. Took a walk by Gurney Drive and I was just…staring…No wait, appreciating, the ‘view’.

3) I had my authentic Penang Char Kuey Teow. Jizz.

Speaking of Char Kuey Teow, ONLY the Char Kuey Teow uncle in Lorong Selamat wears Paintball Eye-Guard to fry his noodles.

Because frying Char Kuey Teow is a dangerous job. I kid you not.

No comments: