www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coffee? Sure. You’re buying.

Little voice in my head says:

Sex is like snow, you’ll never know how many inches you’re gonna get or how long it’ll last.’

Good news: It’s confirmed. I’ll be done with that law firm by CNY.

Bad news: I got friggin loads of paperwork/cases to do. And it’s the weekend. ERGH.

More good news: This post is gonna get longer.

More bad news: I can’t forgive and forget yet. I’m not ready. In fact, I still feel…resentment. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of the things I’ve been told, and then finding out they were all empty words. A bit of a lie, don’t you think? Whatever. All I can say is, I’m sorry things turned out this way. Period.

ichigo See the resemblance? No? screw you. I’m anime-cute.

And so life goes on.

No comments: