www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I’m a mess when in a dress……ing room.

Rawr. Just came back from college.

‘Buat apa you di sini?’

that’s the question I got ask. Hey hey, just because I’m not a student there anymore, I can’t go to college now issit?

Joke. Went to meet up with a lot of my old college mates. Gawd, I missed you guys so much. Those of you doing a new semester, you have no idea how lucky you guys are. I rather go for another 2 semester of CPU than work in that boring office. Sigh.

Met most of the lecturers too. Lol. Mr Hanna so nice, wrote me a reference letter, though, after reading it, I’m not sure if he was talking about me or some other ‘star’ student. Whatever la.

Sold most of my old books liao! Extra cash babeh. Can’t hurt.

jjjj

I want to go back to school/college. Or at least let my uni application go through so I know that my future is secured! MEOW.

No comments: