www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

I sound like a 40 year old geezer coz I’m bitching about my job.

I’m bushed. completely. after this post, then a bath, then early bed.

My job? my work? One word:

BOOOOOOOOOOOO-ring

I kid you not, I have not seen that much paperwork since primary school. Ergh. Reading about cases that I only partly understand (hey, i dun have a law degree ok?), and what’s worse is, half the reports are in goddamn BM. Which resulted to major misunderstanding.

Example:

‘Selepas defenden dah disahkan, semua maklumat difailkan secara rapi.’

Yea, for those of you who know BM, that sentence seems fine. But to me, a guy who hasn’t used BM for almost more than a year, and sucked at BM back in high school, I read it as:

‘……maklumat diFAILkan secara rapi.’

At first I laughed out loud at the supposed TYPO. Then i paused, and thought, wait, this is a law firm kan? Where got make such stupid mistakes one? Then I read it again, then one more time.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH RIGGGHHHHTTTTT!

Difailkan. Di-FILE-kan! not FAIL.

I yang diFAILkan. besar-besar.

‘The plaintiff then had LOC for an undefined amount of time.’

Then all those insurance law lingo. WTF is LOC?? Out of boredom, I messaged a friend to ask for his opinion. The reply that came back was one I did not expect:

‘LOC? Long Orgasming Cock?’

Boys will be boys. Heh.

‘The plaintiff then suffered Long Orgasming Cock for an undefined amount of time.’

Deng, no wonder people want to sue him la.

But heck, I hate office jobs. It’s not my thing la. I can’t sit down and just do work. Made me wonder if Law is really what I want to do. Ergh.

I swear to God, I shall never get a deskjob when I grow up.

 

Only blowjobs. =)

fail-owned-wanking-fail

No comments: